UBA Teens Account
The product affords teens an opportunity to cultivate an early start to financial planning and management.
UBA Teens Account
The UBA Teens account is a savings product designed for teenagers between thirteen and eighteen years. The product affords teens an opportunity to cultivate an early start to financial planning and management.
Open a UBA Teens account today!
Visit a UBA branch closer to you and open a UBA Teens account to set a future for your kids.
UBA Teens is a basic savings account for teenagers. The objective of the account is to give them a sense of inclusion in planning their finances, carrying out transactions and learning to save.
– Personal Account Opening Form (To be completed by parents with parent’s information or with guardian’s information)
– Signature Specimen form (To be completed by parent or guardian)
– Birth Certificate or international passport of the child/teenager.
– One passport photo each of parent or guardian and child/teenager
– Valid and acceptable means of Identification for parent/guardianFunds
– Minimum Opening Balance of UGX5,000
– Minimum Operating Balance of UGX5,000
-The parent/ guardian till the child comes of age
Parents/guardians can monitor teens’ account activity including balance information and recent transactions through online banking/Mobile App/USSD.
Yes. As the signatory on the account, you can transfer money from your child’s account to another account at UBA.
Yes. You can either deposit cash or transfer into the account.
Several exciting rewards such as:
– Earn 13th Month Reward.
All Savings Accounts Come With
UBA Online Account
No need to visit the bank
The UBA Online Account is a unique account designed for people who desire to carry out their banking activities purely online, without visiting a bank branch.
Enjoy the flexibility of banking on the go, with our electronic channels (Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Leo ChatBanking and ATM)