We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent wherever they maybe.
We keep a healthy balance between our work and personal lives.
We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of any protected trait such as sex, race, ethnicity, disability, marital status etc
At UBA, we strongly believe that our people are critical to our success in building a sustainable and dominant business in the countries we operate in, across Africa and beyond. We go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talent, wherever they may be in the world. To this end, we are always striving to:
– Provide a non-threatening environment that encourages and rewards role-model performance.
– Help our work-force maintain a healthy balance between work and their personal lives.
– Provide competitive compensation and benefits that rank amongst the top-tier competitors in each of the countries we operate in.
– Ensure adequate avenues for career growth and exploration – whether functional or across country lines.
– Develop a culturally diverse pool of talented professionals, with the skills and mindset to deliver excellent results, in different markets and cultures, across the African continent and beyond.
To apply for any vacancies, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position, current pay and benefits, copies of relevant professional/academic certificates, day-time telephone contact to: email@example.com
Team Member Processing
Are you ready to ensure quality customer service delivery through the provision of an efficient and effective branch operation, while ensuring conformity with the bank’s laid-down procedures/processes and regulatory guidelines?
Ask your question here!