Our Current account enables you bank wisely.
A UBA Current Account is suitable for everyone, whether employed, self-employed, students, artisans or members of the diaspora.
Individual Current Account
Completed Account Opening Form.
· 2 passport photographs.
· Valid means of identification; National ID for Ugandans, International passport for non-Ugandans with a valid work permit or entry visa for at least 6 months.
· Utility bill not exceeding 3 months old.
· Source of funds such as work ID, Business Registration document
· Opening Balance UGX: 110,000/=
· minimum operating balance UGX: 20,000/=
· Available in: USD, EURO, UGX, POUND currencies
· Access to consumer credit facilities.
· Lodgement of cheques and dividend warrants.
· Cheque book enabled.
· Monthly charge
- No restrictions on the withdrawal frequency or amounts from funded account.
- Third party transactions allowed.
- No restrictions on deposit amounts.
- Cheque lodgment allowed.
- Access to internet and mobile banking.
- Access to UBA Master Card & Visa Card (for ATM, Internet and POS transactions).
Are you an employee?
Take the first step towards managing your money better.
- Any of these IDs: international passport/driver’s license/national ID/voter card.
- Employee ID (low KYC account opened in the absence of international passport/driver’s license/national ID/voter’s card).
- Letter of introduction from employer.
- Passport photograph.
- Utility bill (not necessary if applicant’s company has a UBA account).
- Any one of the valid IDs: international passport/driver’s license/national ID/voter card.
- Passport photograph (if business, for each of the owners of business).
- Utility bill (not exceeding 3 months old).
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration/CBN license (for business enterprise).
- Two references from current account holders.
All Current Accounts Come With
UBA Online Account
No need to visit the bank
The UBA Online Account is a unique account designed for people who desire to carry out their banking activities purely online, without visiting a bank branch.
Enjoy the flexibility of banking on the go, with our electronic channels (internet banking, mobile banking, ATM and EmailMoni) and get a 30% concession on transaction fee.