Get funding to expand your business.
With the UBA SME Asset finance loan, you can get funding to purchase new assets and also expand your business.
Working Capital Loan
This product offers Working capital loans in the form of Overdrafts & Short-Term Loans for a tenure not exceeding 12 months to MSME customers in trade and service sectors of the economy
- – Provides working capital in the form of short-term loans and overdrafts.
- – Clients can access up to USD 120,000
- – It has a tenor of 1 year.
- – Clients can access both Short-term loans and overdrafts concurrently.
- – Eligible customers will have access to funds to expand their business, hence facilitating growth in SMEs businesses.
- – Access to these funds will enable customers to expand their businesses to new locations.
- – Eligible customers will be able to access loans albeit to the tune of EUR 120,000
- – Applicant’s letter of request/duly completed Loan application form (LAF)
- – Duly completed basic information report (BIR).
- – Duly completed KYC form
- – Duly accepted offer letter
- – Board resolution authorizing the borrowing and accepting the offer (where applicable).
- – Financial statements (audited and /or management for the last 2 years, the most current being less than 6 months.
- – Two-year statement of accounts from acceptable banks showing all the cash flows of the business within the period.
UBA Medical Loan
The UBA Health Loan is designed to provide financing to registered hospitals, pharmacies, medical laboratories, diagnostic centres, optical and dental clinics for their business expansion/upgrade, equipment purchase as well and support their cash flow needs.
- ✔ Financing for Hospitals and Medical centers or facilities.
- ✔ Client can access up to USD 200,000.
- ✔ It can be in the form of an Overdraft, Term loan or Asset loan.
- ✔ It has a tenor of up to 3 years.
- ✔ Can be gotten as a combination of overdraft, term loan and asset loan.
- ✔ It enables hospitals/medical centers to meet their working capital requirement(s) as well as to finance expansion/upgrade and purchase of equipment.
- ✔ Applicant’s written letter of request /Loan Application Form (LAF)
- ✔ Duly completed KYC form.
- ✔ Board resolution authorizing the borrowing and acceptance of the offer (where applicable).
- ✔ Financial statements (audited and /or management for the last three years, the most current being less than six months.
- ✔ Letter of undertaking by the business owner to domicile all business proceeds over the period of the facility to UBA.
- ✔ Evidence of registration with regulatory bodies.
- ✔ All documents for perfection of Legal Mortgage, all assets debenture, cash collateral or Asset(s) financed (whichever is applicable)
- ✔ Comprehensive Insurance certificate from an acceptable insurance company with UBA as first loss payee.
- ✔ Valuation report from the bank’s appointed Estate Valuer
- ✔ Positive credit bureau reports.
This is a medium to long term facility aimed at meeting working capital, asset and mortgage needs of registered privately–owned schools.
- ✔ Provides financing for privately owned schools.
- ✔ Can receive financing of up to USD 200,000.
- ✔ Can be in the form of a short term loan, overdraft or Asset financing.
- ✔ Loan repayment period of up to 4 years for asset financing and 1 year for short term loan.
- ✔ It provides financing to registered schools through a bouquet of loan products to meet the working capital and assets needs of registered privately-owned schools.
- ✔ Easier access to funds to finance various school projects
- ✔ Enhances further growth to the school.
- ✔ Applicant’s letter of request/duly completed Loan application form (LAF)
- ✔ Duly completed basic information report (BIR).
- ✔ Duly completed KYC form
- ✔ Duly accepted offer letter
- ✔ Board resolution authorizing the borrowing and accepting the offer (where applicable).
- ✔ Financial statements (audited and /or management for the last 3 years, the most current being less than 6months.
- ✔ Two-year statement of accounts from acceptable banks showing all the cash flows of the business within the period.
- ✔ Letter of undertaking by the School Proprietor/owner to domicile all school collections over the facility tenor
- ✔ Evidence of registration with regulatory bodies
- Positive credit Bureau reports.
- ✔ Personal Guarantee of MD/CEO/Proprietor supported by Notarized Statement of Net worth.
- ✔ All documents for perfection of the Legal Mortgage should be in place.
- ✔ Fire Insurance Certificate on the property pledged as collateral
- – How do I apply for the school loan?
- ANS: Visit any of our branches for information on the documentation, and eligibility criteria for UBA school loan. You can then apply by making available all necessary required documentation at any of our branches closest to you.
- – What will my monthly repayment plan be?
- ANS: you can check your monthly repayment WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
- – Must I have a UBA account before assessing this loan?
- ANS: Yes, you must have been a customer with us for at least 3 months.
- – When are the loans in the bouquet available to schools?
- ANS: UBA School loans are available all year round.
- – Who do I submit the required documentation to?
- ANS: Visit any UBA branch nearest to you and ask for the customer service or relationship manager (RM).
- – Will the school be required to use its property as collateral for this loan?
- ANS: No, collateral is domiciling school fees account with the bank. – Can a school access this facility for school construction and renovating?
- ANS: UBA school loan bouquet provides you with different school loans that allow for renovating existing and buying new properties. It does not cover construction of new building.
- – what amount can a school access through this facility?
- ANS: A maximum of USD 200,000.
- – How long will it take for the loan request to be granted?
- ANS: As soon as the loan application has been submitted and all due diligence is undertaken.
Explore tailored financial solutions for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) with our range of specialized loans and advances. Empower your business growth today.