Have you met Leo, the UBA Virtual Banker?
Who is LEO?
LEO is the disruptive UBA artificial intelligent chatbot, that enables customers to do their banking while on Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. LEO was the first of its kind introduced in Uganda and Africa and this was done in partnership with Facebook. Plans are underway to roll it out on other social media platforms.
What can I do with LEO?
With LEO, you can perform various banking and lifestyle actions listed below:
– Open an account.
– Make transfers from bank to wallet and to other UBA accounts
– Pay bills (UMEME, NWSC, StarTimes, DSTV & GOTV).
– Buy Airtime for yourself and others
– Check your account balance.
– Freeze accounts
– Get a mini bank statement.
– Reset your Card PIN
– Locate a UBA branch or ATM.
– Complaint Module: Log and track complaint.
– He can even tell you the weather.
How do I start Using LEO?
Is using LEO Safe?
Yes, 100%, it has verification procedures that no one except the owner can prompt for any transaction to be completed.
What are the benefits of using LEO?
– It’s convenient no need to walk to the bank
– User friendly and quick to access.
– Transactions are safe as no need to hold physical cash.