We cater for your innermost needs by giving you an array of banking options that suit your personality.
Banking made easier by caring for your needs
We create accounts tailored to your individual needs as a valued customer and are constantly developing new products and services to help make banking and life easier for you
- International passport
- Resident permit/work permit
- One passport photograph
- Utility bill (not exceeding 3 months old)/previous 6 months bank statement)
- Proof of source of funds (recent pay slip/work ID/letter of reference from current bankers/business registration documents if self-employed)
- Attestation of all required documents by notary public, embassy of home country, UBA staff or customer’s bank
- Duly signed indemnity form for electronic communication
- International passport with valid visa/resident permit/work permit
- Passport photograph
- Utility bill (not exceeding 3 months old)
- Proof of source of funds (recent pay slip, work ID, letter of reference from current bankers or business registration documents, if self-employed)
- Individuals in private business
- Self-employed professionals
- Individuals in paid employment
- Completed Account Opening Form
- 2 passport photographs
- Valid means of identification; national ID, international passport, recent voter card, driver’s license
- Utility bill not exceeding 3 months old
- 2 current account references
Why Choose UBA?
- Excellent customer service
- A wide branch network across Africa, London, New York & Paris
- An array of functional touch points: Branches, ATMs and POS
All Accounts Come With
UBA Online Account
No need to visit the bank
The UBA Online Account is a unique account designed for people who desire to carry out their banking activities purely online, without visiting a bank branch.
Enjoy the flexibility of banking on the go, with our electronic channels (internet banking, mobile banking, ATM and Leo ChatBanking).