Everyday products that suit your needs
With U-Pay®, you can make payments at the click of a button, in countries where UBA has a presence in Africa.
The design and installation of a “World Class”, fully integrated Human Resource/Pensions/Payroll System at “No Cost” to the client.
- You need not change the way your organisation works, as this corporate solution enables the use of existing approval and authorization levels. Furthermore, it tracks all functions performed so your organisation knows exactly what action was performed, by whom, and when. Additionally you are guaranteed secure transactions, as it makes use of Secured Socket Layer (SSL) and token authentication.
- U-Pay® has a comprehensive reporting and transaction alert system.
- You can easily have U-Pay running in your organisation today. Once you complete the sign-on forms, you will be registered, your organisation will be trained, and you can start using the solution. Before you can start, you will need a computer/laptop with internet access.
- Charges and Fees are country-specific.
For Nigeria, the fee is N100 per transaction; however, VAT and/or switching fees apply.
For applicable fees in all other African countries where UBA is present, please contact us immediately through the CFC, for details.
- If you are an SME that is only paying a small number of staff, say between 10 and 20, then you can go ahead and enroll on UBA virtual channels: U-Direct Corporate and/or U-Mobile.
For more information on these virtual channels please contact UBA Customer Fulfilment Centre (CFC) on email@example.com
UBA Business Direct
The “UBA schools online” product is an educational portal solution of UBA PLC for pre-tertiary institutions.
Eduportal Solution is a complete ICT solution that will facilitate the transition of the entire academic and administrative processes of an educational (tertiary) institution to a more efficient, interactive and ubiquitous platform.
- Online School Fees Payments, using local and international cards, such as Interswitch, MasterCard, Visa/V-pay.
- Interactive community sessions between schools, teachers, and parents/guardians.
- Online provision of content (Teaching Materials & Assignments).
- Pupil profile management for schools.
The Point of Sale terminal is a portable device that facilitates payments for goods and services at merchant locations, using payment cards issued by all the banks on the network.
POS terminals play a key role in the actualization of the cashless banking objectives, as they become a more popular means of receiving payments and transacting business.